Thursday 7 June 2007

All those little things you never thought of

Even though it's actually 3 months until I go to China there's so many things to do and think about. I'm getting my immunisations up to date (even though I went to Siberia last year, I still need more injections). One of my bigger quandaries is that I don't know how I can do without a guitar for a month -- I realise an option is to buy one in China, but that may be problematic.

I did (eventually) buy an iPod - partly for the flight - and I need to get a new laptop because mine's the size of a small suitcase and weighs a ton and isn't exactly fast! I've been thinking about safe drinking water too.

So, at the moment there's a plastic crate on the floor of my study and I'm just putting things in as I think I might need them. However, with a baggage allowance of only 20 kg, it's all getting a bit academic anyway!

No comments: