Friday 27 July 2012

Thursday 26th July 2012

Another hot day; not quite so sunny, though. Managed to walk twice (big block + little block) so some evidence of improvement, I think.
Discovered that the roof of the garden shed is leaking. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but as I'm not allowed to lift anything heavy and it's probably not a great idea for me to try and work up a ladder, we'll have to find someone to re-felt it for us.

Next door neighbour (who has always had some odd habits) has taken to mowing his lawn (on his noisy ride-on mower) after 9 pm. Then he lights the chimenea (fuelled, apparently, with old socks) on his patio, so we have to close the windows to avoid suffocation!

We ate:
Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella
Ratatouille
(Bit of a fake ratatouille, because I had no aubergine or peppers, so lots of onions, garlic, tomatoes, courgettes, tomato puree, basil. It was pretty good, I thought.)

No comments: