Tuesday 23 October 2007

Tuesday - Incheon

So, here I am at Incheon Airport (voted best airport in Asia, apparently) -- but using a keyboard with many strange symbols. Internet access here is really cheap!

Monday in Seoul was pleasant as I managed to get some time for myself, so I wandered around the city centre (the subway system is really easy to use). In the evening, I was taken to dinner with some Government officials -- a very interesting experience and undoubtedly the reason why I slept through the alarm this a.m.!

I'm all checked-in, but they are muttering about "this flight is always late", so we'll see. At least I have a boarding card for the last leg of the journey from Paris CDG -> Birmingham.

It's quite foggy outside, but this doesn't seem to be worrying anyone at the moment....

UPDATE
The flight left 30 minutes late and arrived at CDG 20 minutes early -- it's still a long time though. Plane was only about 2/3 full, so more comfortable than sometimes. Just waiting for my flight to Birmingham -- the computer swears it's on time ...

No comments: