Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wednesday Evening

So we're going away to Lincoln for a couple of days. Not sure what we'll eat tomorrow evening, but we're meeting my sister and brother-in-law at a pub for lunch. Looked at the menu and it's typical 'pub grub' - none the worse for that, of course.

However, that makes cooking tonight more problematic. It's pretty-much got to be sausages, because that's what I have, but there are options:
  1. Sausage, egg & chips.
  2. Sausage, mash, peas & gravy
  3. My famous 'sausage sludge' (see earlier post) that is sliced cooked sausages in a tomato/onion/basil/garlic sauce served on pasta.
So, what will it be? The effort involved in all three dishes is about the same and I (and Alison) like them all. Maybe I'll rule out 1, because there's likely to be chips at lunchtime tomorrow, so a decision must be made between 2 & 3. Shall I flip a coin?

No comments: