Thursday 2 August 2012

Wednesday 1st August

A dry day, temperatures got up to about 21C. Selwyn arrived to have his alarm system fob re-coded.
I was due to be reviewed by the hospital tomorrow, but they rang to change the appointment (this is based on the fact that they know I don't trust the individual who I was due to see) [This was an interesting experience earlier in the year: I refused to be seen by this person and was asked to wait in the adjacent waiting room while they sorted it out - every so often the door would open a crack and someone (well,  as series of someones) would peer out to see what sort of a being could cause all this trouble!] Initially, they wanted to re-book for September, but (eventually) they agreed to Monday. Interestingly, I was resigned to seeing the person I didn't want to (if that makes sense), so I'm irritated by the additional delay, but not really displeased.
Had a nasty virus (Ukash) on the PC, but seem to have managed to remove it ...

We ate:
Murghi channa korma (chicken & chickpeas)
Gooey chocolate puddings.

No comments: